At Year in Review we look back at the biggest issues and major stories that defined our civic life in 2023. From the future of democracy to war and geopolitics, homelessness, equity, and the economy—a panel of thought-leaders join us to reflect on all we’ve seen and predict what will happen in 2024.
The panel discussion will be preceded by special guest Dow Constantine, King County Executive, who will present the “state of the county” and review the county’s progress and challenges over the past year.
- Dow Constantine, County Executive, King County
- Jon Scholes, President and CEO, Downtown Seattle Association
- Alesha Washington, President and CEO, Seattle Foundation
- Sam Cho, President, Port of Seattle Commission
- Shasti Conrad, Chair, Washington State Democrats
- Marcus Harrison Green, Founder and Publisher, South Seattle Emerald
More Event Information
- Doors open for networking at 5:30 pm.
- Dow Constantine will speak at 6:30 pm
- The moderated panel discussion will start at 7:00 pm
- Light appetizers will be provided and there will be a cash bar.
About Seattle CityClub
Seattle CityClub is a 40-year-old nonpartisan, civics-focused nonprofit that provides a platform for insightful and educational conversations that include a diverse range of perspectives.