Seattle CityClub is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization improving the civic health of the Puget Sound region by providing programs that bridge politics, sectors and generations to inform and engage residents and community leaders. Every year, Seattle CityClub programs serve over 4,000 Puget Sound residents in-person, and an additional 26,000 residents through social media and website content.
What We Stand For
Civic dialogue that reflects our community’s diverse political ideologies, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Leader Access + Accountability
Active exchange of ideas that foster accountability and engagement between residents, experts and policymakers.
Lively and respectful forums that cultivate open and civil debate.
Connection + Collaboration
Partnerships that bring together people and ideas to address critical issues.
Our Board Members
- Kay Gabriel, Weyerhaeuser (retired) (President)
- Betsy Robertson, American Red Cross NW Region (President Elect)
- Nathan Hambley, Edelman (Secretary)
- Steve Hill (Treasurer)
- Ilays Aden, Eat With Muslims
- Amy Barnes, CSPD LLC
- Eric Berlinberg, Amazon
- Carla Carrell, Comcast
- Aran Church, King County Housing Authority
- Monique Cohen, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Larry Costich, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
- Mendy Droke, King County
- Liz Findley, Getty Images
- Andrew Gabel, Lane Powell PC
- Chris Guizlo, The Fearey Group
- Karin Huelsbeck, Virginia Mason Foundation
- Maura Little, Cambia Grove
- Laura Lockard, Washington State University
- Scott McClellan, Seattle University
- Maria McDaniel, City of Seattle
- Kathryn Neal, Microsoft
- Gretchen Sorensen, The Sorensen Group
- Andrew Steen, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Joaquin Uy, City of Seattle
- Jay Yovanovich, KING 5
Whitney Keyes joined Seattle CityClub in January 2020, becoming the organization’s sixth Executive Director since its 1980 founding. A longtime Capitol Hill resident, Whitney spent the previous two decades helping prominent organizations to greater success. An international speaker, author, and professor…Read More
Jason joined Seattle CityClub as Communications Manager in December 2019. A Seattle metro area resident since 2014, Jason’s background includes stops as a journalist, political consultant, and nonprofit leader. He enjoys art galleries, live music, reading history, and advocating for the…Read More
Jeff manages Seattle CityClub’s Civic Boot Camp program, coordinating with local partners to provide informative and exciting day-long civic engagement programs throughout Puget Sound. Jeff loves outdoor adventures in the sea or mountains, international travel, singing and dancing.Read More