Seattle CityClub is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization improving the civic health of the Puget Sound region by providing programs that bridge politics, sectors, and generations to inform and engage residents and community leaders. Every year, Seattle CityClub programs serve over 4,000 Puget Sound residents in-person, and an additional 26,000 residents through social media and website content.
What We Stand For
Civic dialogue that reflects our community’s diverse political ideologies, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Infusing diversity, equity, and inclusion into every aspect of our organization, from strategic planning to programming.
Leader Access + Accountability
Lively and respectful forums that cultivate open and civil debate.
Connection + Collaboration
Partnerships that bring together people and ideas to address critical issues.
Our Board Members
- Alex Abplanalp, UW School of Nursing
- Eric Berlinberg, Amazon
- Carla Carrell, Comcast
- Ajay Chakrapani, DigiSignals
- Michael Cheever, College Success Foundation
- Cameron Cloar-Zavaleta, Alaska Airlines
- Liz Findley, Getty Images (Secretary)
- Andrew Gabel, Lane Powell PC (Treasurer)
- Eric Garcia, Oisin Biotechnologies
- Chris Guizlo, Port of Seattle
- Karin Huelsbeck, Virginia Mason Foundation
- Jill Jackson, Monument Advocacy (President)
- Sean La Marr, Hope For The Warriors
- Andrew Stevens, Absolute Software
- Landon Sullivan, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Jay Yovanovich, KING 5
Honorary Board Members
- Kay Gabriel, Weyerhaeuser (retired)
- Maria McDaniel, City of Seattle
Interested in joining the Seattle CityClub board of directors? You are invited to fill out the form below to be considered for membership.
- Alicia Crank, Executive Director
- Jeff Carter, Program Specialist