Seattle CityClub is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization improving the civic health of the Puget Sound region by providing programs that bridge politics, sectors and generations to inform and engage residents and community leaders. Every year, Seattle CityClub programs serve over 4,000 Puget Sound residents in-person, and an additional 26,000 residents through social media and website content.
What We Stand For
Civic dialogue that reflects our community’s diverse political ideologies, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Leader Access + Accountability
Active exchange of ideas that foster accountability and engagement between residents, experts and policymakers.
Lively and respectful forums that cultivate open and civil debate.
Connection + Collaboration
Partnerships that bring together people and ideas to address critical issues.
Our Board Members
- Suzanne Walsh (President)
- Sarah Studer (President Elect), University of Washington
- Gretchen Sorensen (Vice President), The Sorensen Group
- Nathan Hambley (Secretary), Uber
- Steve Hill (Treasurer)
- Karin Huelsbeck, Virginia Mason Foundation
- Josh Drake, Hawthorn Strategy
- Amy Barnes, CSPD, LLC
- Monique Cohen, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Larry Costich, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Mendy Droke, King County
- Andrew Gabel, Lane Powell PC
- Kay Gabriel, Weyerhaeuser (retired)
- Chris Guizlo, The Feary Group
- Kara Hurst, Amazon
- Scott McClellan, Seattle University
- Maria McDaniel, McKinstry
- Kathryn Neal, Microsoft
- Betsy Robertson, American Red Cross NW Region
Aran Church, King County Housing Authority
Marina Negroponte, We Are All Human
Joaquin Uy, City of Seattle
Maura Little, Cambia Grove
Paul Joseph Brown, Global Health Photo
Carla Carrell, Comcast
Laura Lockard, Washington State University
Andrew Steen, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Marilyn Strickland, Seattle Metro Chamber of Commerce
Meredith Stone has nearly 20 years’ experience in nonprofit program and event management. Most recently, Meredith worked with Presidio Graduate School managing their student programs in Seattle and served as an organizational leadership teaching assistant at the San Francisco campus. She previously spent over eight years managing outdoor leadership programs with…Read More
Amanda joined Seattle CityClub in September 2018 as the Operations Coordinator, but was promoted to Operations + Project Manager in April 2019. Amanda moved to Seattle after attending graduate school for Public Policy and Management at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.…Read More
Dan joined Seattle CityClub as Administrative Support Coordinator in May 2019 after spending almost five years in administrative and marketing positions at local small businesses Glass Eye Studio and Zoom Language Center. Dan graduated from Seattle Pacific University in 2014 with…Read More