Seattle CityClub is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization improving the civic health of the Puget Sound region by providing programs that bridge politics, sectors, and generations to inform and engage residents and community leaders. Every year, Seattle CityClub programs serve over 4,000 Puget Sound residents in-person, and an additional 26,000 residents through social media and website content.
What We Stand For
Civic dialogue that reflects our community’s diverse political ideologies, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Infusing diversity, equity, and inclusion into every aspect of our organization, from strategic planning to programming.
Leader Access + Accountability
Lively and respectful forums that cultivate open and civil debate.
Connection + Collaboration
Partnerships that bring together people and ideas to address critical issues.
Our Board Members
- Betsy Robertson, American Red Cross NW Region
- Michael Beneke, Seattle Colleges
- Eric Berlinberg, Amazon
- Carla Carrell, Comcast
- Ajay Chakrapani, DigiSignals
- Aran Church, King County Housing Authority (Treasurer)
- Larry Costich, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
- Liz Findley, Getty Images
- Andrew Gabel, Lane Powell PC
- Eric Garcia, Oisin Biotechnologies
- Chris Guizlo, The Fearey Group (President)
- Nathan Hambley, Edible/Edelman (Secretary)
- Karin Huelsbeck, Virginia Mason Foundation
- Jill Johnson, Monument Advocacy
- Kjerstin Laine, Media Cause
- Dyana Langley-Robinson, F5
- Scott McClellan, Seattle University
- Kathryn Neal, Microsoft
- Rachel Smith, Seattle Metro Chamber
- Andrew Steen, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Joaquin Uy, City of Seattle
- Jay Yovanovich, KING 5
Honorary Board Members
- Kay Gabriel, Weyerhaeuser (retired)
- Maria McDaniel, City of Seattle
Seattle CityClub Board Spotlight: Kay Gabriel As part of our celebration of Women’s History Month, Seattle CityClub (SCC) is recognizing our long-time board member and outgoing 2020 board president, Kay Gabriel. For over 20 years, Kay served on our board and played a vital role as a leader and supporter of our…
Seattle CityClub Board Spotlight: Ilays Aden Lessons in Community-Building Ilays Aden co-founded Eat with Muslims, a nonprofit with a mission of “connecting communities through food and storytelling,” right after…
- Whitney Keyes, Executive Director
- Cam Williams Bernhardt, Development Director
- Casey Husseman, Operations Manager
- Jeff Carter, Program Specialist