Seattle CityClub is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization improving the civic health of the Puget Sound region by providing programs that bridge politics, sectors and generations to inform and engage residents and community leaders. Every year, Seattle CityClub programs serve over 4,000 Puget Sound residents in-person, and an additional 26,000 residents through social media and website content.
What We Stand For
Civic dialogue that reflects our community’s diverse political ideologies, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Leader Access + Accountability
Active exchange of ideas that foster accountability and engagement between residents, experts and policymakers.
Lively and respectful forums that cultivate open and civil debate.
Connection + Collaboration
Partnerships that bring together people and ideas to address critical issues.
Our Board Members
- Suzanne Walsh (President), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Justo Gonzalez (Past President), Stokes Lawrence LLP
- Karin Huelsbeck (Past President), Virginia Mason Foundation
- Josh Drake (Vice President), Hawthorn Strategy
- Lisa Verhovek (Vice President), Uncommon, Inc.
- Nathan Hambley (Secretary), Uber
- Steve Hill (Teasurer)
- Amy Barnes, CSPD, LLC
- Dan Brady, Attorney at Law
- Monique Cohen, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Larry Costich, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
- Mendy Droke, King County
- Andrew Gabel, Lane Powell PC
- Kay Gabriel, Weyerhaeuser (retired)
- Chris Guizlo, The Feary Group
- Kara Hurst, Amazon
- Scott McClellan, Seattle University
- Maria McDaniel, McKinstry
- Kathryn Neal, Microsoft
- Ann Reardon, The Boeing Company
- Betsy Robertson, American Red Cross NW Region
- Gretchen Sorensen, The Sorensen Group
- Sarah Studer, Impact Hub Seattle
Juli is our Development Director. She develops our fundraising strategy and cultivates relationships to increase membership and financial support for CityClub’s programs. In her spare time, Juli enjoys gardening, painting,…...
Allie manages CityClub’s programs and operations and maintains relationships with strategic partners. She enjoys rummaging through antique stores, her ferry commutes, and wearing boots in honor of her Tennessean roots....
Jeff manages the Civic Boot Camp program, coordinating with local partners to provide informative and exciting day-long civic engagement programs throughout Puget Sound. Jeff loves outdoor adventures in the sea…...
Ronnie works as the Development Coordinator. His work focuses on cultivating relationships that benefit both our organization and our partners. Outside of work, he enjoys reading philosophy and re-watching the…...