Sustainable Neighborhood Growth
Created in 2015 to address Seattle’s commitment to sustainable neighborhood growth, Civic Boot Camp: Livable Neighborhoods helps participants identify opportunities and challenges facing the area’s economy, demographics and culture in order to build a better community. This edition focuses on the Cascade/South Lake Union area, Seattle’s fastest growing neighborhood.
- Neighborhood tour with Historic Seattle.
- Introduction to life in the city as an engaged citizen.
- Exclusive meeting with local leaders about community opportunities and challenges.
- In-depth group discussion about advocacy in the city.
- Pathways to action for leading change.
- Networking happy hour.
The all-day session includes: breakfast, lunch, beverages, tour and admission fees, materials and resources.