Seattle CityClub convened a panel of experts on May 15 to go in-depth on COVID-19’s impact on climate change globally, pollution locally, the lessons we’ve learned, and how we can apply what we’ve learned going forward:
Watch the video above for the full, in-depth discussion, moderated by CityClub’s Jeff Carter, for the May 15, 2020, Civic Boot Camp. You can also check out pre-event materials, including an interview with Earth Day founder Denis Hayes, here.
- Chris Rilling, Executive Director of Puget Soundkeeper
- Ryan Calkins, Port Commissioner with the Port of Seattle
- Heidi Roop, Lead Scientist for Science Communication-Climate Impacts Group at University of Washington
- Denis Hayes, President and CEO, Bullitt Foundation | bullitt.org
- Susan Balbas, Executive Director, Na’ah Illahee Fund | naahillahee.org
- Ben Farrow with Puget Sound Energy | pse.com